Our postal address is:
1528 SW 8 Street
Miami, Fl. 33135
In addition, we can be reached by e-mail at Bellocigars@outlook.com or by telephone at (305) 649-2717.
- Our Web server does not automatically recognize information regarding the domain or e-mail address of each visitor to our Web page.
- We do not collect information of those who merely browse our Web page.
- If you do not want to receive e-mails from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an email with the word “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line to Bellocigars@outlook.com, or by calling or writing us at the above telephone number or postal address.
- If you supply us with your postal address, you will only receive the products and information you requested. We will also send you our free catalogs, when published. You can request to be removed from the catalog mailing list by emailing, calling or writing us at the above email address, telephone number or postal address.
- If you provide your telephone number to us, you will only receive telephone calls from us about orders you have placed. Please provide us with your name and phone number so that we can promptly handle any issues or verifications that are required for us to process and ship your order. If we share lists with other organizations, we will remove your telephone number from the list we share. We will never share your telephone number.
- We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- We will not sell your name, email address, or postal address to any other company. However, occasionally we may provide your name, email, and postal address to related companies that we believe can offer you products and services that you would enjoy. You may request that your name, email, and postal address not be shared with these related companies by emailing, calling or writing us at the above email address, telephone number or postal address.
- Occasionally, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes, and we will only use information collected for these purposes from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about how your information is used, please check our Website periodically. If you are a customer, you may prevent your information from
being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by emailing, calling or writing us at the above email address, telephone number or postal address.
- We have implemented security measures in place in our physical facilities, network, and servers to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you through our Website, telephone, or mail. Our network and servers are PCI Data Security Standard compliant to protect information that you provide us, including credit card and payment data.
- You may request that we correct inaccuracies in contact information, financial information, unique identifiers, transaction information and communications that you (a consumer or visitor) have provided to
the site. You can have this information corrected by calling us at the telephone number listed above.
- If you feel that our Web site is not following our information policy, you may contact us at the above address or phone number.
DISCLAIMER – Cuba Tobacco Cigar, Co- D/B/A Bello Cigars is not responsible for typographical, price, or technology related errors that arise due to use of this Web site. All sales are subject to review and acceptance
by Cuba Tobacco Cigar Co.. Sales are accepted only after they have been verified, charged to your credit card or paid for in any other manner, and shipped to the address provided by the customer.